viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

The things I need to remember

- A long time ago, I thought I couldn't do certain things, this is the day where I'm out of my house, under my own terms, and never been more proud of myself

- There was a time where I thought nothing good ever happened to me, this is the day when I can make miracles happen in my life.

- There was also a time, where I thought all of my friends would be by my side when hard things happen. I've suffer some major losts this last year.

- Life can turn 180º any moment, any day, anywhere regarding what you feel or how it will make you feel.

- Always carry something to write on, and a camara in case you have it.

- If you had a bad day, look around, you might find something to laugh about, like an over-sized man with a "Batgirl" t-shirt on.

- Always carry with you a song that makes you happy, you never know when you might need it

- Don't be rude to Customer Service unless they are rude to you. It's not their fault their product sucks, they're just trying to make a living like you.

- Even if it doesn't work out, all of this, I've never been this happy in my entire life.

- There is always another option. Maybe you just missed it.

- One time, I was feeling low, and an old man needed a sit in the bus, I gave him mine 'cause the other side of the seat didn't have any protection, he thanked me, and said it was the nicest gester anyone had done for him in a long time.

- Sometimes people surprise you. The catch is that it's not always in a good way.

No hay comentarios: